i can’t spam you in your inbox leaving this here
People who understand you have a busy life and will patiently wait for replies (◕‿◕✿)
People who understand you’re a lazy ass piece of shit and will patiently wait for replies (◕‿◕✿)
tomato boy and shining kattobingu are very cute and their will be kill me with his cuties faces…..
this draws was based on the rp with christy-chan and meli and the rp with anna and christy-chan while chrsity-chan leave yuma torture me
for first time i was very afraid to post this draws ….. but here zexal II trying to cheer up, and undertand the feel of dark zearu
- Do you prefer traditional drawing, or digital?
- How long have you been drawing?
- How many classes have you taken?
- Do you have a DeviantArt, personal website, or art blog?
- What’s your favorite thing to draw?
- What’s your least favorite thing to draw?
- How often do you use references?
- Do you draw professionally, or just for fun?
- How much time do you spend drawing on an average day?
- Are you confident about your art?
- How many art-related blogs do you follow?
- Is it okay for people to ask you about your process?
- Do you prefer to keep your art personal, or do you like drawing things for other people?
- Do you ever collaborate with others?
- How long does an average piece take you to complete?
- Do you draw more today than you did in the past, or do you draw less?
- Do you think you’re justified in giving other people art advice?
- What are you currently trying to improve on?
- What is the most difficult thing for you to draw?
- What is the easiest thing for you to draw?
- Do you like to challenge yourself?
- Are you confident that you’re improving steadily?
- Do you draw more fanart, or more original art?
- Do you feel jealous when you see other people’s art, or inspired? (Be honest!)
- Do you like to draw in silence, or with music?
- For digital artists: what program(s) do you use?
- For digital artists: how many layers does a typical piece require?
- For traditional artists: what medium do you like most? (Pencil, charcoals, etc)
- For traditional artists: How do you usually start on a big piece? (Light sketch, colored lead, sketchpaper, etc)
- What inspires you to not just make art, but to be a better artist?
i hate when is raining and then turn off my computer while i am drawing and then you remember you forgot save your work and you are
damn i forgot save this file…… *open the file and look you only have one cape when you was having 6 capes*
follow this person darkxyzduelist she rebblog so many fun and interesting things also she post zexal and arc-v :3
going back to school like